الخميس، 11 أغسطس 2011

Demonstrative Adjectives show which thing is meant.


Adjectives
Demonstrative Adjectives show which thing is meant.
This house is mine.
That house is your.
These adjective sare also subdivided into Definite and Indefinite.
a) Definite demonstrative Adjectives point out some particular objects.
He is in the house.
This book is mine.
That pen is yours.
These books are mine.
Those pens are yours.
I cannot do such a thing as that.
This is the same story as I heard the other day.
b) Indefinite Demonstrative Adjectives do not point out any particular object.
He has an horse.
He has not any brother.
He saw me one day in the theater.
A certain man came here.
Some man came here.
Give me any other box.
I have another box.
Other men would not do so.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق